AVIC411.com

Silver Sticker

Hello all, I want to by pass my Avic n2. So I flip over the unit and im trying to find the silver sticker that I have to peel to get to the pins that need to be soldered. Anyways I cant seem to find this sticker. In my search for it I peeled some of the manufactuers stickers but im not able to find the right pins. Can some one poit where it is on my pic please.

[img][url=http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image024pf2.jpg][img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1503/image024pf2.th.jpg[/img][/url][/img]
You are not taking the case off! Just slide the metal cage off of the radio. There may be 4 tiny black screws on the front of your unit that hold this cage on. The cage we are talking about is the square metal bracket that surrounds the radio itself. In your picture it is the top half that has all those little triangle looking tabs on it. Set the end of the radio (tht takes all the plugs and wires) on the table, grasp the top half where the cage is and gently push down. If the screws are nt there it should slide off. If it doesnt budge look for the screws. I wil try to post pics later.
[quote name="executioner"]You are not taking the case off! Just slide the metal cage off of the radio. There may be 4 tiny black screws on the front of your unit that hold this cage on. The cage we are talking about is the square metal bracket that surrounds the radio itself. In your picture it is the top half that has all those little triangle looking tabs on it. Set the end of the radio (tht takes all the plugs and wires) on the table, grasp the top half where the cage is and gently push down. If the screws are nt there it should slide off. If it doesnt budge look for the screws. I wil try to post pics later.[/quote]

Hey thanks a lot I foud the sticker and the R197 pins, Im going to pre clean them with rubbing alcohol to remove the "wax" then I will take my unit to a pro and get them to solder it. I dont want to mess it up. I will post pics off the finished item.