AVIC411.com

Good Deal?

Ive been looking for a z1 lately but dont seem to be having good luck finding a factory refurbished one. Ive stumbled across this z2 on ebay and am wondering if you guys think its a good deal. The ebay username seems to be pretty legit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-7-MONITOR-NAVIGATION-DVD-AVIC-Z2-AVICZ2B_W0QQitemZ370149468882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Video_Navigation?hash=item370149468882&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

It says on the auction that it comes with all the manufacturer supplied accessories. What does that include? Basically if i were to get it new what would come in the box?

Also, how many people have refurbished units?? How are they?

It's not a bad deal, but you can buy a Z1 for cheaper, buy a Z3 drive from Garrettomey, and you have a Z3 for half the price.

Refurbs are a toss up. You never know if they were 100% fixed, or if he fixes are permanent. But the same can be said about new units as well, never know if you'll get a defective. I think if you buy a refurb you should at least be backed by some kind of warranty to cover your own.

Also Hifiaudioonline is a great seller, I've bought from them many times, never had a problem.