AVIC411.com

Ipod Touch Video Problem for f700bt

After looking through a few forums I just want to make sure someone can give me a solid answer because none of the topics I went through gave a solid answer just suggestions... I have a 1st Gen Ipod Video and have the Pioneer Ipod cable connected to my f700bt unit. I can listen to music and everything fine but the Video function tab at the top of the screen is greyed out and I have movies on it. Some people suggested updating the Ipod to the 2.0 firmware while others have said to stay with the original firmware for the Ipod to get the videos to play (which is what my ipod touch is still running). I also read that the video function on Ipod Touches arent compatible with the f700bt unit so nothing will get the video function to work with it....

Any solutions to getting the video function to work would be awesome, even though I'm sure this is posted somewhere I no longer want to read through 100's of topics to try and find it!

My iPod touch didn't play video on my F90BT until I updated the touch to the 2.0 upgrade, now it plays video great. I would highly reccomend updating your touch to the latest software and trying it. You can always restore it to the previous software.

• 1 month later...