AVIC411.com

New York City Area.. Question

Does anyone recommend any good audio shops or any place where I can get my avic f90bt installed and have the video by passed and be able to use my steering controls, please get back to me asap because I have purchased everything but the adapter...??? Willing to travel if its highly recommended.

Thanks in advance

:wink:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had mine done at Stereo Station 17, Rochelle Park, NJ. (rt4 w to 17 S, about 2miles down on right). It does not seem like they do many of them but I liked the owner, Bruce. His 2 installers have been with him for 20 years and it was on my way to work.. They put the steering wheel modulator in and where able to fix the subwoofer POP after I told them how.

• 2 weeks later...

omg... this friday was the worst experience I've had, why is it that I'm a newbie but I know more about my install than people that work at the audio shops that I went into and let alone when I said bypass lmao....

Still will post when I get it install no matter how many places I have to walk into.

Had mine done at Stereo Station 17, Rochelle Park, NJ. (rt4 w to 17 S, about 2miles down on right). It does not seem like they do many of them but I liked the owner, Bruce. His 2 installers have been with him for 20 years and it was on my way to work.. They put the steering wheel modulator in and where able to fix the subwoofer POP after I told them how.

Bopper, I'm trying to get the F90BT installed in a CR-V. This place is somewhat near me. Did they correct install the stereo with the parking brake bypass? Do you know how much they charged for that? Many thanks.

- Mike

This is true....although, with my luck, I'll screw something up and short the entire car out.

No you wont short it out, take the ground off the battery and just start looking through the wires. I was afraid too and i dove into it and it went smoothly with a few small bump's that i figured out.

Its worth a try and just keep a friend or someone who knows what there doing near by or even on here to help with small bumps