AVIC411.com

F900BT locks up when using ipod - Have the latest FW

My brother recently bought a Pioneer F900BT, the unit doesn't seem to work properly.

The problem seem to be that it locks up totaly when connecting an Ipod (Nano 2GB), this occures when the AV isn't set to "ipod", but even if we set it to "ipod" it will just start playing a bit from it, and then after a little while it will lock up again. It will still play the music, but one can't operate the display.

Also when trying to play divx and DVD's it only puts out sound, and no picture, only a totaly black screen.

He have the latest FW installed.

Is there any way I cold get it to "re-load" the firmware one more time?.

I have tried to press the Eject+reset without that making any difference.

Also how would one be able to enter "testmode" I see people talk about around here?

Also when the car is cold, it seem to be some problems with it playing, or rather it plays but it freezes the display. Sometime it seem to come back by itselfe after a while, but sometimes one have to shut off the ignition, and restart.

I'v tried to search around here, but haven't found anything that had helped....:(

Any tips greatly appreciated, hardly want to have to remove it and send it in again....:(

A small additional info:

It also seem to freeze when trying to play divX, ie it will play the sound, but one will get a black screen only showing the divX icon in the upper left, but I'm not able to do anything like go back to "AV-inputs", or any other menu items, realy not able to click anything either on screen, or the buttons....:(