AVIC411.com

New 700BT user with simple questions

I just installed the new 700BT. It works very well with only a few issues. Is there any way to lower the beeb volume when makeing a selection? I saw the post on deleting the beeb all together, but I'm not that computer oriented.

I also have issues with the bass not sounding right. I had a pioneer single din unit before and the bass was deep and clear. Now I cannot set the 700bt to make it sound remotely close to what it sounded like before. It sounds like someone is muffleing the Bass speakers with their hand on the cone.

Any suggestions?

I just installed the new 700BT. It works very well with only a few issues. Is there any way to lower the beeb volume when makeing a selection? I saw the post on deleting the beeb all together, but I'm not that computer oriented.

Easiest way to fix it is to read the manual, it's in there.

I also have issues with the bass not sounding right. I had a pioneer single din unit before and the bass was deep and clear. Now I cannot set the 700bt to make it sound remotely close to what it sounded like before. It sounds like someone is muffleing the Bass speakers with their hand on the cone.

Any suggestions?

Check the polarity of your speakers, especially if you did the install yourself. If one or two are reversed it can really wreak havoc on bass response.