AVIC411.com

Problems with new z3

I just got my z3 installed and have a few problems with it

1. I have the bluetooth hooked up to my sprint instinct and when I get a phone call I hear my phone ringing but I dont hear any ringing through my speakers but I do hear like a humming sound coming out of my left front speaker and sometimes a popping sound too

2. I put a cd in and recorded it to my HDD and it didnt update the name of the cd or songs and it isnt a burned cd or anything it is brand new

3. Is there a way to hook up the reverse camera so it turns on when car is put in reverse and also be able to switch to camera mode when Im driving or just parked without being in reverse my installer says no

Any tips would be appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

Re. the ringing, it depends on the phone (i.e. how well they support the Bluetooth protocols).

Ringing worked fine with my last phone (Sony/Ericsson), doesn't work on my new one (Google G1).

With my G1, I just get the phone itsself ringing, popup on the screen of the HU, but no ring from the speakers....For the rest it works ok though....