AVIC411.com

Pause music when receiving a call?

I believe this is a bug that Pioneer failed to catch/fix.

The bluetooth on this device is hopefully a work in progress, because it is terrible compared to older Pioneer BT units.

They really need to rewrite the code for BT and get it out to the end users.

Or the programmers here need to write the interface between the BT hardware and the WinCE hardware. It really does suck.

I have an iPhone, and haven't had this problem. I always have the phone connected as an audio source, and when I get/place a call, the media automatically mutes, and comes back when the call is ended.

Yes, but it comes back displaying the map screen, not the ipod control screen, that's what they're complaining about.

myself? I'm ok with it just coming back to the map screen, but playing music from the current ipod playlist.

I have an iPhone, and haven't had this problem. I always have the phone connected as an audio source, and when I get/place a call, the media automatically mutes, and comes back when the call is ended.

Yes, but it comes back displaying the map screen, not the ipod control screen, that's what they're complaining about.

myself? I'm ok with it just coming back to the map screen, but playing music from the current ipod playlist.

If you are not using an I-Phone which is programmed to pause music while making or receiving calls, then the unit will not pause music if you are playing from SD, CD, etc..

So it is really two issues; I am the one that brought up about the screen switching to the map screen.

Ceger