AVIC411.com

Vehicle Icon will not move after map update

I have a AVIC-Z1 and I just got the CNDV-800HD disc from Pioneer. I installed the disc (After I updated the firmware). I was driving and I saw the vehicle icon was not staying on the road I was on it just kept jumping on and off of the road. I rested the learning on it but now the vehicle icon will not even move. I check the GPS antenna connection and it keep jumping from 0 to what ever. I didn’t stop the firmware update or the mapping update either. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Well I have driven almost 200 miles. I got the unit when I first came out and last year I reset all the learning because I put it in to a new car. When I did that it did take that long and the vehicle icon still moved. Right now it is acting lik th gyro or the antenna is bad. But the install wasnt played with I just updated the everything. I am going to call Pioneer tomorrow but they always want me to send it to them and I dont like doing that. I hoped that someone might have the same problem but I cant find anything on it.

Well it keeps going from zero to what ever. Even when I am sitting still. I talked to Pioneer today and they are saying my antenna is bad. I just cant see how that is. It was workong just fine before I updated it and I never had a problem with my Z1 until now. I could understand even if I played with the install but I didnt. I just updated the firmware and the maps. I did buy a new antenna so I will see if it is that as soon as I get it in the mail. But I have a feeling I just wasted my money on it.