AVIC411.com

Voice Commands not responding

I just got the F900BT installed and the VR doesn't seem to be working.

What's supposed to happen when you press the button? I just hear something (a short and low sound) that, I think, seems to be the system allowing voice recognition. The problem is that I don't know what should I say. In you tube videos appears a screen with "instructions" but not in mine.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

I just got the F900BT installed and the VR doesn't seem to be working.

What's supposed to happen when you press the button? I just hear something (a short and low sound) that, I think, seems to be the system allowing voice recognition. The problem is that I don't know what should I say. In you tube videos appears a screen with "instructions" but not in mine.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

It will show you on the screen, and give you instructions as to what it wants you to say, unless you're not in the US, VR is not available for non-US units.

Thanks dianebrat.

So that's the reason. My unit is not US but EU. Do you know the reason for this? Is there any way of putting the VR working on EU unit?

Feel free to review the forums for the almost weekly threads on the subject, I'm in the US, so the EU version wouldn't apply to me.