AVIC411.com

New member, AVIC F90BT on the way

I just purchased one today also and am eager for it. I didnt get mine that cheap but I went with a supplier I have bought many times from before and am sometimes a bit nervous about buying from new places I am not sure on. I saw some prices vary from $1,000 usd to $513 usd.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, i just purchased two from 6ave...

one's going in an 06 Infiniti G, another in an '07 Honda Pilot... Gotta get both installs done within a few days, will definitely be counting on this site heavily during that time -- excellent knowledge base here.

Despite all the bugs, etc, these units are a bitter sweet story: many awesome, cool features for the prices they can be had here, and if you're patient, and can deal with a few bugs, excellent units.

I ordered mine a few days ago... Will be here next week! I got mine for $545 shipped. It's going into a '98 4Runner. I'm way excited. I originally planned on getting the F90BT, but after I read about some of the issues with it I started looking at the Kenwood DNX8120. I really liked the bigger screen, but wasn't a fan of the UI. The big thing though was price... I would have had to spend TWICE as much for one than I did for the F90. PLUS, after reading up on all the hacks and all the customization you can do, I got real excited for the F90BT! I already have my splash screen made up and I know which theme I'm gonna use... just haven't decided on which NAV stuff I'm gonna change. I'm gonna wait and play with the stock version first. Anyway, I can't wait!

I'm a current D3 owner... and I'm looking at the 90BT. Can anyone that has used the D3 or similar if the absence of "Driver's View" is paralyzing? I use "Driver's View" all the time... and while I was playing around with the 700BT on display at my local bestbuy, I wasn't impressed with the interface. Can anyone here shed some light for me? Thanks!