AVIC411.com

Newbie here, Hello everyone.

Hi. My name is Luke Fisher. I am an installer at Car Toys with 28 years inside of dashboards. I am a BMW nut (E30s in specific, but love them all) and am awaiting my AVIC-F500BT from 6th ave electronics.

Looking forward to getting some hack/mods, and helping answer install questions. It seems there are quite a few pros on here already (duh, right?) but if I can help, let me know!

I am a big contributor on www.r3vlimited.com, if any of you care to get involved in the E30 scene.

Thanks!

Luke

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Luke i need some install help, I just ordered the AVIC-F500BT and ND-G500 for my 03 330ci, and was wondering if i can install the ND-G500 (which is a amp that enbles u to hardwire the f500bt) to my stereo which is factory harmon kardon. I am afraid of blowing the factory amp. I was thinking of installing a PAC OEM 2 to bring back the signal to preamp. Is this a good idea? But then I am afraid of distorting the signal to the speakers, which will be amplifed by ND-G500 and then de-amplifed, and then re-amplifed by the factory amp. Or would i be fine with out the PAC? Any help i can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Paul