AVIC411.com

i get no CD audio, it shows that its playing but i get no sound.

ima a noob, but i did do alot of searching and still nothing to help me out.

i just installed the 700bt, i have a 03 g35 sedan with the stock bose system. i used the metra 7550 wire harness. i color match connected all wires, did the hardware bypass so far so good. radio works great sound is good, pop in the cd i get no audio. my only concern is that i think that the stock bose is a 2 ohm system, i called the local stereo shop and they said i was good to go with the 7550 harnes wireing with the purple purple/black , grey grey/black connections. the 700bt book says not to hook up the greens for a 2 ohm system. do i need to disconnect the greens put on RCA's and plug just the greens into the the rear rca cables???,....please help

than you

go in to the settings menu and look for "ANT CONT" and change it from radio to power, if that fixes your problem, then you hooked up the pioneer power antenna wire to the car's amp turn on wire (a lot of wire harness's have a blue wire for amp turn on instead of blue/white.

the reason there should not be a problem with hooking it up to a Bose system with 2ohm speakers is because with almost every factory bose system, there is a seperate amp (or multiple amps, usually 1 big system amp or 1 small amp on every speaker) so the HU itself doesnt "see" the 2Ohm load