AVIC411.com

Help!! F700BT Dead. Shuts off after loading...

Today I get in my truck and notice that the colors are different on the Unit, then right after the normal time for loading it shuts off just as if I had turned the key off. I pulled it out and checked all the wiring and It has a good ground and good powers. Kinda looks like a software issue?!? Anything I can do? Help please.

• 2 months later...

i kinda have the same problem. i tried to add a mod to my device and everytime i try to use the map, it just reboots itself and starts the loading screen all over again. is their anyway you could give me a copy of all the backup files for the usa version?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, i have the same issue as CDOG, yestarday i went to get some food and i drove for five minutes listening to music and looking at my navi, when i got my food, i turned it on and my colors changed and after splash screen it just goes dead. Anyone willing to help me with this Please!!!!!

Ok i've been reading all over the posts and gleening much info.... So I've tried the upload of the 2.0 file.. no luck just hangs when it gets to 77%. Tried all the suggestions for that issue , nope . I could get part of the menu.. but most of it is non working.. If I press the map button then i get the diclaimer.. and freezes there. Now I can't even get the AVIC to boot from the SD card.. So it seems I've got a unit with only part of the files it needs to operate. I did not bypass anything when i installed it. My back up camera was working then it would go all fuzzy. Maybe my camera is hooped. I turned it off in the menu. If only i can get the whole upgrade in there , I could then use the test file..

• 2 months later...

Help!! I've having the same problems with V2.0 upgrade (hanging at 94% with red screen) after having the "black screen of death". The backup camera trick did not work. I previously did the bypass for video/gps access. Can't locate my backup files. Funny this happened a day after I had my oil changed. Can any one help? antother gsxr ik can you lend a hand to one more?