AVIC411.com

Iphone or Any GSM Phone .. sound feedback

Hello all i am new to this forum as i just installed my AVIC-F90BT

So far ok , but i went from a Kenwood 6120 i think older model like 06 and did not have Nav without adding another box and no bluetooth without adding ... anyways i did not get any feedback from my iphone or GSM phone but this pioneer picks it up bad unless i put my phone away from unit . i mean i cant even set it on middle console without getting noise (feedback)... anyone fix or know how to fix this problem

Thanks

Richard

I am having the same problem with my iphone 3G. I have a Toyota Highlander and if the phone is in the closest cupholder to radio, feedback kicks in and out. I have not narrowed down whether it is the Bluetooth or GSM. I also replaced a Kenwood radio with a AVIC-90BT. I did not have this problem with Kenwood either.

The sound feedback is from the phone sending and receiving signals to the cell towers, definately not the bluetooth. Have same noise with both my 2g and 3g, comes through pioneers, alpines, alarm clocks everything you set the phone next too. Unless you shield the radio you will continue to have that noise.