AVIC411.com

AVIC 900 problems after entering Win CE mode

Hi guys, I need some help please. After reading one of the threads on here regarding re-organising the contacts, I followied the instructions from another thread on how to enter the Windows CE mode. After reading yet another thread, I discovered that I needed to change the region code to EW as I'm based in the UK. - So far, so good. I managed to access Windows, which I thought was very clever! However, once in windows mode, I discovered that I could not get any of the top or bottom buttons to operate via the touch screen... After another thread, I found people have had similar issues and that the screen may need re-calibrating... This is where my problem begins. - After doing the above, my 'settings' button has stopped working, which obviously means I cannot operate any of the functions to even get to recalibrate the screen.

I have tried pushing the reset button, but still no luck. Everything else works, although, since pressing reset, I've also lost my Ipod control as that needs to be turned on via the damned setting button! :roll:

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Thanks for the reply. I accidentally fixed the problem yesterday. It seems that the screen calibration had moved about 1cm downwards. I just managed to access the settings button using the stylus on the edge of the screen.

Thanks for the help offer!

Back to trying to fix the contacts now...

Thanks for the reply. I accidentally fixed the problem yesterday. It seems that the screen calibration had moved about 1cm downwards. I just managed to access the settings button using the stylus on the edge of the screen.

Thanks for the help offer!

Back to trying to fix the contacts now...

I had this same issue this morning - first day with the F90BT and I muck up the calibration :shock: . Thanks for the tip re:stylus, it worked for me too!