AVIC411.com

who want to make some money

if you are worried about messing up your unit putting testmode on a sd card should be the least of your worrys

all you do is download and click and it to the sd card

hell you cant even mess up your unit till you have testmode

just spend a few days reading and you shouldnt have anyprobs

thats all i did i have been reading for weeks thru all the old posts

done a lot of mods so far and havent had any probs yet

im not a rich boy just a regular guy thats dose not want to fuq up his unit. i worked hard and saved to get mine and i just dont want to trun it into junk.

i have been reading this forum for over 3 months now and thought it would be kool to join.but some people are just rude. i guess they know it all. and dont like to teach others.well i not here for that i just want to learn

im not a rich boy just a regular guy thats dose not want to fuq up his unit. i worked hard and saved to get mine and i just dont want to trun it into junk.

i have been reading this forum for over 3 months now and thought it would be kool to join.but some people are just rude. i guess they know it all. and dont like to teach others.well i not here for that i just want to learn

Well you never will learn if you do not try it yourself :)

Psh send me the SD and I'll do it. How much you offering? ;-)

What a Capitalist :D:D:D

Lol. Hey man, it's just like Superman has said. If they don't want it for free, let them pay for it. But I was only kidding, I'd actually feel bad getting money for something so simple.

5speed, you can't possibly brick your unit with testmode files. It either puts you in windows mode or it doesn't. Once you're in is where you need to know you're way around. If you feel unsafe doing your own coding, there's plenty of awesome Data.zip's with a good amount of hacks. I personally have GTI Matt's data.zip and it's awesome. If you can't even do that, do more reading and learn more about the hacking so you can understand better what we're all talking about.

hey man thanks for the vote of Confidence, it loks like i have to start back from square 1

and read every thing all over agine,but not to worry ill be back with questions. lol

you guys are probly going send me back so read all over agine.

here is a question once i downloand test mode and have it stored on my pc do i need to unzipp any file or do i just transer it to my sd card