AVIC411.com

Should i swap my 700bt out?

i got my 700bt from circuit city when it was going out of business a while back, it was the display that was up..

ever since i got it though it always had at least 1 thing wrong with it...

either its the SD card not playing full songs

Bluetooth made it lock up

it wont transfer my phonebook

it only connects when it wants to

videos are glitchy off the SD/USB

i cant use the aux port in the front

i used RCA to 3.5 in the back and that still doesnt work

the touch screen is prude and wont do anything half the time you touch it....

see now normaly i would just swap it out at best buy , but reading around here i see all the same problems with others...but i have all the problems in one...or does every one else have this same issues and i shouldnt waste my time trading it in b/c i will get the same results ....?

The question is are these really problems or do you not know how it works? Bluetooth can be glitchy with certain phone and phone book transfers. Video usually does suck from sd. Did you set the aux 2 on to video for the front av in? Did you set the av1 to video for the rear rca av in? Maybe more research is needed, try downloading the user manual from Pioneer.

The question is are these really problems or do you not know how it works? Bluetooth can be glitchy with certain phone and phone book transfers. Video usually does suck from sd. Did you set the aux 2 on to video for the front av in? Did you set the av1 to video for the rear rca av in? Maybe more research is needed, try downloading the user manual from Pioneer.

no,they are all real problems..

i had a treo, my luck it could be a glitchy one, that i didnt know thanks

how about the usb? would it be any better

i just did what you said for the aux setting...and thats the retarded thing Pioneer could do...why use "video" and not ext/aux?..i gotta admit i looked right over that, never thought of clicking video when i only want sound

thanks for that tip cuz that was one of the bigger deals

...i havent tried the GPS yet b/c it didnt come with a Ant. or anytihng but for $25 it was still a deal lol

if anyone knows where i can find a cheap one?...pls let me know...so far i got Pioneer wants like $47 or something...and only 1 guy sells it on ebay for like $25 but hes from hong kong and said they have some marks on them(he has a lot of like 500)..im kinda surprised b/c i can find a bunch of them for like everyother unit but this one

thanks again rareform..