AVIC411.com

Does the F90BT do this?

I have ordered my F90BT and it should be here this week.

Now that I've had nothing else on my mind, I've come up with a few feature questions...

1. AUDIO: Does the unit let you voice control music that is stored on anything OTHER than an iPod? (Like SD? USB? DVD/CD?)

2. NAV: Does the navigation let you save routes? i.e. I take a specific route to work every morning - it's not the one that my TomTom wants me to go, but it's much faster due to traffic. Can I save this "custom" route and have the unit route me MY WAY in the mornings?

3. AUDIO: Will it for sure read WMA/MP3 off of a DVD? Some sources say yes, some say no...

4. NAV: Is there a way to update the maps? Some people have griped that there wasn't, but this thing is amazingly modifiable, and I find it hard to believe that you can't add missing streets or offramps or something...

5. NAV: does the unit have an option to avoid highways?

6. NAV: is there a quick way to tell it to avoid a roadblock? (I have this feature on my TomTom and have fallen in love with it)

I could just wait a few days and find out for myself, but the questions are driving me nuts. Thanx in advance for any info you can provide!

I have ordered my F90BT and it should be here this week.

Now that I've had nothing else on my mind, I've come up with a few feature questions...

1. AUDIO: Does the unit let you voice control music that is stored on anything OTHER than an iPod? (Like SD? USB? DVD/CD?)

2. NAV: Does the navigation let you save routes? i.e. I take a specific route to work every morning - it's not the one that my TomTom wants me to go, but it's much faster due to traffic. Can I save this "custom" route and have the unit route me MY WAY in the mornings?

3. AUDIO: Will it for sure read WMA/MP3 off of a DVD? Some sources say yes, some say no...

4. NAV: Is there a way to update the maps? Some people have griped that there wasn't, but this thing is amazingly modifiable, and I find it hard to believe that you can't add missing streets or offramps or something...

5. NAV: does the unit have an option to avoid highways?

6. NAV: is there a quick way to tell it to avoid a roadblock? (I have this feature on my TomTom and have fallen in love with it)

I could just wait a few days and find out for myself, but the questions are driving me nuts. Thanx in advance for any info you can provide!

1.Only Ipod VR

2.Not sure

3.For sure mp3, wma not to sure.

4.If you want to hack yes. Or else you will have to wait for pioneer to issue update.

5.Yes

6.No