AVIC411.com

First Buy Need Advice Please Help

I have a few questions, I have an 01 yukon denali, and two young kids who like to play frisbee with their DVD's and CD's. I'm tired of downloading, converting and burning DVD's. I've decided to go all digital. I would like to be able to download onto either an SD card an ipod to be able to take these movies and cd's to the truck so that I can just plug them in and not worry about disc's anymore. The denali currently has a screen in the back for the kids with only a video cable, this runs to the glove box where it's plugged into a dvd player that is connected to a freq transmitter. This setup is driving me nuts! I was thinking the Avic f700bt with an ipod? I am seeing different versions of ipod or iphones and compatibility issues. Do these units operate off of blue tooth or are the plugged in directly, do they charge up as well. Can I play a movie for the kids in the back and listen to sirius radio up front (the denali has a front and back radio system) I was hoping to install an IR head phone unit as well for the kids. If someone has the time to help answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

the 700bt does not have a video out that can be ran to the back, the 900bt does.

the ipods plug in to a cable and it does charge the ipod (most ipods, there are charging compatibilty issues)

also the f-series does not support dual zone (watch one thing in the back and listen to another in the front) whats on the front is going to be on the back