AVIC411.com

blackberry curve 8330 terminating connection-help please?

ok i just purchased the F700BT from bestbuy and had them install it on my 06 mustang. i got it home and tried to pair up my blackberry curve 8330 with the system. they recognize eachother and it will say succesfully paired or whatever, but then within a few seconds the connection terminates. does anyone have any insight into this issue?

Also if there is anyone reading this from the Greater Toronto Area and is willing to spend a couple hours of their time helping me figure out all the stuff this thing can do i would compensate you, say $100? i wanna put custom images and maps on it, aswell as do the hardware bypass but im very computer illiterate. thanks in advance

I'm in Mississauga and to be honest I just did a couple mods to my f900bt. If you want you can shoot me an email at keggergpgt@yahoo.ca. I'm still fairly new to this but I'd be willing to give you a hand. I'm going to be in Markham next week so if you wanted we could meet up somewhere like Kennedy commons Tim Hortons or something. I have just bought the black berry pearl and if I remember correctly I had the same issue with it dropping...I think you have to change a setting on the phone's blue tooth. But we can figure that out next week if you'd like.

Craig