AVIC411.com

Ipod video playback help

Im looking for some help on a stability issue hopefully someone can help.

I have an F500BT in my truck and was using an iphone for music and video playback without any major issues. Long story short I bought a 5th generation iPod Classic (80 GIG) as I was getting sick of always unplugging it wherever I went and was running out of space on my phone. Well at the same time the 2.0 firmware released so I updated the navi too. Now whenever I do unplug the ipod or shut the unit off I have some connectivity issues. It takes maybe 5 to 10 times of unplugging it and plugging it back in before I get a connection. When it is connected everything is fine up until I go to play a video. Sometimes when I play a video it will disconnect right away sometimes the unit will play for several minutes and crash or it might even play for 30 or 40 minutes. None the less it still disconnects. I've tried everything on the ipod end (reseting, using different video formats & compressions, even a restoration). Only thing I haven't done that I can think of is reinstalling the avic's firmware which I don't even know if that can be done. FYI the iPhone playback works fine. If anyone has any help, tips, or experiences I would appreciate it.

PS If this is any type of repost I apologize for that as I searched for several hours prior to posting this.

Thanks in advance