AVIC411.com

Move the Bluetooth Popup?

I can't seem to find anything on here already - which REALLY surprises me because it's a pita - but has anybody figured out how to change the bluetooth popup that shows when you are on a call? It blocks the nearby part of the 3d map...

Can you:

1. Remove the background altogether and be left with only the onscreen text?

2. Move the text to a better location?

3. Move the onscreen buttons to the side of the screen or somewhere not as 'in-the-way'?

4. Add a "Pause" button to the popup or something to be able to pause the music that you are listening to?

I can't seem to find anything on here already - which REALLY surprises me because it's a pita - but has anybody figured out how to change the bluetooth popup that shows when you are on a call? It blocks the nearby part of the 3d map...

Can you:

1. Remove the background altogether and be left with only the onscreen text?

2. Move the text to a better location?

3. Move the onscreen buttons to the side of the screen or somewhere not as 'in-the-way'?

4. Add a "Pause" button to the popup or something to be able to pause the music that you are listening to?

AFAIK no one has been able to do that yet, it has nothing to do with iGO, everything that posp up (call, bluetooth connection) is controlled by another software

+1 on wanting to move the popup... My suggestion is "to the top"

Hopefully this is just a matter of changing the vertical component of the popup location to a higher number...

In the same vein... I'd like to request the following changes, as well...

1) more control over the phone volume (like using the knob, for instance) ... it's pretty stupid that we have to touch the small button on-screen to change the call volume.

2) I'd like to hear the GPS prompts while I'm connected to a call... Why does the GPS get muted while I'm connected to a call?

+1 on wanting to move the popup... My suggestion is "to the top"

Hopefully this is just a matter of changing the vertical component of the popup location to a higher number...

In the same vein... I'd like to request the following changes, as well...

1) more control over the phone volume (like using the knob, for instance) ... it's pretty stupid that we have to touch the small button on-screen to change the call volume.

2) I'd like to hear the GPS prompts while I'm connected to a call... Why does the GPS get muted while I'm connected to a call?

like i've said, no one has been able to hack the parrot system yet