AVIC411.com

How do I make Samantha stop shouting?

Ok, I just installed the 700 in my car and took it for a test trip. Samantha was either hollering at me or whispering, it was just like being married. I tried every variation I could of dynamic volume on, off, speed changes, etc. Best I could come up with was dynamic volume off, master and voice sliders in the middle. Problem is this seems to tie her volume to stereo volume. If I'm rocking out to some Lawrence Welk :twisted: near max volume, and a turn comes up, she screams at me. If I then put on some Metallica from the SD card for my daughter that was recorded at a high level and the volume is low, she (samantha, not my daughter) whispers. Is there some way to lock the voice guidance volume to a specific point rather than being relative to either speed or stereo volume? And why the heck is there a save button at the bottom of this post that doesn't save anything useful? I've had to rewrite a couple of posts because I hit save instead of submit.

whodat