AVIC411.com

More General Questions

I have had my Z1 for about 3-4 months now and I am really happy with it. I do have a few questions that I have tried searching for but have been un able to find answers for. Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Is there a CD/DVD with updated maps on it? I just bought a house and because the area is pretty new (like 2 years old), my street is not on the GPS map. I did find someone else asking about this, but there was never a definitive answer for the question.

2. How can you delete individual songs from the library? There has to be a way to do this.

3. Is there a "play all" option for the music library instead of making play lists

4. Finally, what happens when you fill a category? EX: For genres, you are limited to 400 songs per genres. I delete all my IDE info from my mp3s so all my songs are listed in the “other” category in the genre list. What will happen when I copy that 401st song onto the hard drive?

Again, thanks for the help.
I can only answer your first question since I don't own a z1. The navi info on the z1s hd is the most current availible from pioneer. I say within the next couple of months they should be releasing an update disc. Well based on their previous timeframe with the other avics anyway.