AVIC411.com

New update in germany, EZRIDER renewed, Help with hack?

In Germany there was a problem with the TMC. Pioneer provides an update on at 2.005000. Then I can my cards no longer use because I have newer cards for IGO8.0 (2008.10). Pioneer has EZRIDER.exe renewed.

The well known cracked version of EZRIDER does not work anymore with new cards.

But I dont want to use this old crappy cards...

Who can the new EZRIDER crack again?

No, still the old 8.0.

I often use the leetlauncher with 8.3.2, 2008 Navtech-cards and so on. This would be the perfect navigation in our unit.

But before the update i had some newer navigation material for the stock-IGO and i could live with that. Therefor I need the new EZRIDER in a "special" version...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually currently hacked EZRIDER.exe was prepared by my friend from Russia. New EZRIDER.exe from Firware update 2.005 fix just small TMC problem in Germany, so it's no reason to update to 2.005 in Russia, and no reason to prepare new hacked EZRIDER.exe.

When Pioneer will announce newer EZRIDER.exe with a lot of usable changes, I will ask my friend to prepare hacked EZRIDER.exe again.

Actually currently hacked EZRIDER.exe was prepared by my friend from Russia. New EZRIDER.exe from Firware update 2.005 fix just small TMC problem in Germany, so it's no reason to update to 2.005 in Russia, and no reason to prepare new hacked EZRIDER.exe.

When Pioneer will announce newer EZRIDER.exe with a lot of usable changes, I will ask my friend to prepare hacked EZRIDER.exe again.

I think your friend will hack the ezrider system on a short notice. Because the update to 2.005 is also for the russian nav's

So maybe if you ask he's allready busy on it??

Because the update to 2.005 is also for the russian nav's

So maybe if you ask he's allready busy on it??

Actually, this update can be installed on RU devices, you're right! But it's no reason to install this update to RU devices, because they havn't TMC module. So, I will wait another revision with more important changes for Russia. My friend is real busy guy, and I want to have opportunities to get help from my friend in real important time. Sorry for that!