AVIC411.com

Troubleshooting Issues

Hey gang,

I installed my 700bt today, and boy let me tell you.. it was an all day event! Mostly because Ford decided not to add a 12v switched wire in the 2008 Mustang for some reason. *facepalm* Anyways, here's what I'm running and some specs to help you help me!

700bt with 2.0 update out of the box. The GPS receiver is behind the dash, but seems to receive fine. The parking break is connected for now (until I get some more line splices.. I didn't feel like electrical taping it through the bypass). I did not connect the rear backup light wire. Issues:

1. I was going to try to put a nifty Mustang splashscreen up, but for some reason, the HU won't detect the SD card at all. I've tried re-inserting it and giving it time, still nothing.

2. I can run a check for bluetooth, but it will not pull up my iPhone. The iPhone has BT turned on, so I'm not sure what the issue is here.

That's all for now. I'm about to take my first drive in it, so we'll see what else crops up. =)