AVIC411.com

F700 steering controls

yes, you will have to do the key beep delete mod, search for "deleting key beeps" and look for the result that says PAC steering wheel controls and deleting the key beeps, however you will also lose the "beeps" from using the touch screen

search for "deleting key beeps" and look for the result that says "PAC steering wheel controls and deleting the key beeps"

i did, in the upper right hand corner there is a search feature

there are a couple of different ways, all of which are in the thread i told you to search for, i personally took the sound files, and moved them into a new folder i created call "mute"

search for "deleting key beeps" and look for the result that says "PAC steering wheel controls and deleting the key beeps"

i did, in the upper right hand corner there is a search feature

there are a couple of different ways, all of which are in the thread i told you to search for, i personally took the sound files, and moved them into a new folder i created call "mute"

i'm sorry but i can't find the search feature you are talking about. is this the testmode stuff that i have read here somewhere? do i have to run that testmode in my unit so i can find that search feature? sorry about being dunce about this, but i really appreciate the help.

no, you need to search in this forum, at the top of the screen that you are looking at right now, inside the banner at the top of the screen on the right side, there is a box that you type stuff and then click on the "search" button, before asking any questions you should always search for them, instead of asking a question and then having to wait for an answer. some body probably already asked it, and other people have given very thorough answers.

all the answers you seek are in the search