AVIC411.com

Hello all,

I'm using an iPhone with a BT700.

Everything is working great and has worked great until yesterday. When I make or receive a call, the 700 rings, I can answer, then the iPhone drops off. The call is still active, so I need to get to the iPhone, and change the bluetooth device to "iPHone". The call is still active and I can complete the conversation. Even if I tell the iPhone to use the "Pioneer Nav", the phone call still doesn't come through the Pioneer. The person on the other end cannot hear me during the transition from switching to the iPhone.

I've deleted and reconnected the phone to the Nav and done a soft reset to the Nav with no improvement.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!

S.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. I love my unit but I hate the fact that i cant use my Iphone with it. I get the ring... then I hear the other line pick up, but then it drops off and I have to switch it to the iphone to hear my call. there are many really really really smart people on here and I hope that one of you can help us out. PLEASE, I think I have tried everything.