AVIC411.com

2009 Ford Fusion

I want to install a F90BT in my 2009 Ford Fusion that has a 6 disc, sirius sat, and Microsoft Sync; However, I'm looking to still be able to use existing steering wheel controls if possible. Can anyone point me to the right solution (mounting kit, harness, etc)?

Will this part#: PAC SWI-PS from Crutchfield work? Anyone have any experience with it?

I truly appreciate the help. I don't want to screw this install up and need some help.

Thx

for the dash kit you will need a Metra 99-5815

wire harness is a Scosche FDK11B

antenna adapter is a Metra 40-CR10

and yes the SWI-PS is the adapter you will need to retain your steering wheel controls, it is the part that every one uses, works like a champ except for a small delay

also if you still want to use your sirius you will need to get the pioneer sirius adapter, the ford one will no longer work

the cutouts are for a factory sub system (dual 6x9") and the fronts are a componet set (the tweeters are seperate from the woofer

the factory head unit is a little larger than double din, thats why you need the dash kit to mount it and fill the gaps

• 3 weeks later...
Car currently has Sirius w/ Sync. Can the XM module for the 90BT use the existing roof mounted Sirius Antennae?

Thx

yes, you will need to find the factory Sirius tuner and put the new XM tuner there (because there wont be enough wire to run it anywhere else) unless you get somthing like the 20' or 50' ant extension. you may also need to disasemble part of the ant connector to plug it in