AVIC411.com

Problems with F700BT System Settings

Hell everyone, I installed my new F700BT yesterday and upon starting it up for the first time, I noticed that I cannot access system settings or navi settings. The icons are there but they are grayed out. They are not accessible. Also I cannot setup my time zone settings. They are also not accessible. Also I did the hardware bypass for video while driving. I can here the audio but not see the video. This happens whether I am moving or sitting still. I do not get any warnings about not having the parking brake hooked up improperly. This unit came with the firmware 2.0 sticker on the box. Just out of curiosity I did the firmware update to 2.0 on it. I do not believe it was actually done prior to me receiving it.Still no luck with mentioned issues. Is it possible that some of the system files may be missing/corrupt? I thought that by doing a firmware update it might fix it if this were true. Would it be possible fir someone to upload their system files so I could boot into test mode and copy them to my system?