AVIC411.com

Sound settings for f90bt/Ipod???

Hey guys I have an 09 VW CC and a f90bt. I don't really like the sound settings that came with the unit (natural, vocal, powerful etc..) the powerful one is okay but has too much bass I think. Can anyone share what settings they have on their system? Any VW setting would be great as well. thanks

its mostly you own personal listening pref. just expiriment around with a custom eq's, best to try to either raise the highs and lows of the eq first OR lower the midrange a little and see how it sounds, In my civic i have it set to

LOW 40hrz +3 wide2

High 10kHrz +2 Wide1

Bass boost at 1 or 2

but your settings will all depend on your sound system and you personal listening pref and the type of music you tend to listen to.

you can customize your EQ by touching custom1 or custom2 up next to the other sound settings (natural, vocal, etc)then click on customize just below that and that lets you fine tune all your bass & treble and everything. hopefully this is the right answer to the right question lol