AVIC411.com

Help backing up my F90BT

Ok, I tried the 2GB card from my cell phone and it would still give me the same message. If i open up the Flash disk and highlight all the files in there, and then open up my SD card and paste the files, it works just fine. Is that ok? Am i still copying all the files this way?

I hae just realised what you were doing wrong - as I have just done it myself. If you highlight My Flash Disk and do Edit and Copy and then highlight SD card and do Edit Paste it does not paste in to the SD card but to the root directory of the HU - which does not have enough space!

As you have found, you need to open the SD card first and then do Edit / Paste. Then it copies it into the SD card.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the same thing as well when trying to backup my flash drive the first time I did answer to start the copy process. Now I'm afraid I copied duplicate files to the root of my flash disk before running out of space. Do you know how much free space I should have on my Flash Drive and an idea of what my duplicate files are so I can delete them?

VTXMAM322