AVIC411.com

I am having a few problems. One i don't like GM and how much the integrate everything into the stock radio on my 2008 Malibu....sorry.

Everything is hooked up and working fine, except when the voice for the navigation or the Samantha voice commands. The voices are so quiet i can barely hear them. Also since GM integrates everything, my blinkers now only come out of the tweeter, and sound like a 9 volt on a subwoofer. Also the overall volume of the audio (not as much from iPod), of the radio is low output. I can turn it up to 63 comfortably (thus maxxing it out)

Any ideas?

FYI: I had to purchase a GMOS-LAN-04 adapter (the one that uses the rear and front pre-outs in order to continue to use the stock amp.)

there should be a audio level adjustment (or gain) that you should be able to adjust to get more volume, you dont want to turn them up too much as this usually give you a noise or whine into the system, unfortunatly not much can be done about the sh1tty sounding blinkers