AVIC411.com

Hello! I was referred over here from LS1tech.com.. I had a bunch of questions and am looking to install some sort of Reciever/Headunit into my car (99 Firebird) and im just looking at my options.

I have heard of people catching some F700BTs pretty cheap for around 400 or so.

I really dont know what I want for my car. so I guess its good that I found this place. im looking for info and suggestions.

My main questions are how does the F700 work in F-Bodys? I need a PAC for the steering wheel controls correct? What about the power antenna? Im interested in this reciever for the simple fact that I dont have a need or want for a Ipod and I could make good use from the Micro SD slot music wise. save myself some time on CDs since I dont have a need or want for a Ipod.

How does the Navi Units work? just hook up the reciever? is there a fee like yearly or monthly?? Does this unit have Bluetooth? how is it? whats it like getting it to play a movie while moving? is it not too complicated?

How does everyone like this unit? Would there be any other reciever out there that would suit me better for cheaper? I know the F-700BT is nearly 900 new. But some people are saying they are getting them for under 500. so thats my hope.

To get a touchscreen double din with navi/bluetooth and am/fm/HD/Satellite and DVD.

Anyone with pics or just some more general information that might be good for me to start looking at?

Thanks in advance!

Scream,

• 3 weeks later...