AVIC411.com

This site is increadable! I cannot believe the things that you guys have done with these units.

Well, as you can tell I'm another newb with two questions that i couldn't find on here. So, I'll ask the experts.

I'm using the PAC C2R-FRD1 with my F90BT in my 2007 Explorer Sport Trac. I completed the hard bypass for mute/prarking brake and everything is soldered and shrink tubed. Looks nice if I must say so. Anyway-

1. Does the PAC blue/white amp wire get connected to the F90BT system remote control (amp) wire? I am not using exteral amps.

2. As I said, I did the hard bypass mod and realized the PAC CAN-bus has a red/white parking brake wire too. Does this wire get grounded along with the yellow/black mute wire and light green parking brake wire?

Thanx!

1. If the PAC has a blue/white wire on it, CONNECT THEM. If not, there's no need unless you run aftermarket amps.

2. I'm not 100% familiar with the piece itself, but don't bother with the PAC pb wire. If it's what I think it is, that wire is only meant to give you the vehicle's parking brake to connect to the radio's (non bypass method) via CAN-Bus, and if you ground that your brake indicator will always be on. Cut it, tape it, forget about it.