AVIC411.com

D3 search address isnt working.

For some reason when ever I want to go search an address either to a building or someones house. When I go to the search address button it brings me to a screen to enter a house #. After I enter the house # it brings me back to the map. When it should be bringing me to the screen that tells you address and location. Has anyone experienced this issue before?

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same trouble with my D3 but I do not have "burned discs" I have the original discs that came with the unit. All other navigation features work perfectly -- only the navi from a search address does not.

Can anyone help me please?

I thought of trying a firmware upgrade but could not find the firmware NOR do I know how to upgrade it NOR do I even know how to find the current firmware version.

Please help; Anyone?

DBMDude

• 4 weeks later...

ok people. i had the same issue with phone search and address search not working with burned discs. here is what i did without rolling back to the firmware. when i burned the disc the first time i used nero. it worked for a while then stoped. today i followed the instructions posed here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22452. this time i used the latest imgBURN software and the disc works perfectly, all functions are back to normal. hope this helps