AVIC411.com

Bluetooth is actting weird

When I have music playing and someone calls me and I use the bluetooth to talk to them and then I hang up and there's no more sound, its playing but no sounds coming out and the only way I can hear sound again is turn off the car and turn it back on.

Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Brandon

BTW: I have the F90

When I have music playing and someone calls me and I use the bluetooth to talk to them and then I hang up and there's no more sound, its playing but no sounds coming out and the only way I can hear sound again is turn off the car and turn it back on.

Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Brandon

BTW: I have the F90

happened a couple of times, what i do is just call someone and drop the call

One thing that worked for me is turning off the bluetooth on my phone. This usually resets the connection and the F90BT will start playing music again.

Pioneer really needs to sort this out in 3.0... It's my #1 complaint with the unit and makes bluetooth unusable.

Tim

One thing that worked for me is turning off the bluetooth on my phone. This usually resets the connection and the F90BT will start playing music again.

Pioneer really needs to sort this out in 3.0... It's my #1 complaint with the unit and makes bluetooth unusable.

Tim

Thanks ill try turning off my bluetooth and see what happens

all these bugs w/ the avic will eventually (god forbid) cause a fender bender or worse with someone trying to futz with the bluetooth settings...

Same as someone trying to change the radio station....putting on make-up....eating....drinking....smoking....just another reason for the cops to charge you with when it happens.

People need to play with it at home and not while driving!

all these bugs w/ the avic will eventually (god forbid) cause a fender bender or worse with someone trying to futz with the bluetooth settings...

Same as someone trying to change the radio station....putting on make-up....eating....drinking....smoking....just another reason for the cops to charge you with when it happens.

People need to play with it at home and not while driving!

yeah, or get a unit that works so they can just .. um.. drive.