AVIC411.com

Newbie to site needs URGENT help new software update problem

Hi im new to the site just joined up ive been looking for ages for some forum like this, i didnt know this site existed lol....ive had the f900bt since september last year and its been a brilliant piece of kit....im from the uk... england...and last week i sent it off because my screen started dimming so they repaired it all and gave me the new software update as i hadnt done it myself... now the new update is working much faster and is much better BUT THERE IS ONE HUUUUUGE PROBLEM for me anyway lol... and that is ive got the POICON free speed camera activation enabled and before in the old firmware....when a speed camera was approaching it would bleep to let me know its coming or there would be a dog barking to let me know i am going faster than i should be for this particular speed camera and if i had a song on it would still keep playing etc.....now with the new update it tells me from a mile away when the speed camera is approaching and will bleep or bark BUT it will also mute the song....and i know i can turn the audible notice off but the thing is i need the audible warning to know when they are coming so i dont have to look at the screen all the time and kill myself lol.....is there any hack for this or anyway to solve this I REALLY NEED THIS DONE because i think its going to drive me insane .... ps there are a lot of speed cameras where i live ... i dont know if i have posted this in the right section but i am posting it in hacks and mods and also the general f series bit....thanks in advance if anyone has any idea how to help me .....reply back asap !!