AVIC411.com

D3 Stolen! Buy a F90BT before the 2009 Road Show?

Hey all,

First time poster here. Quick question, if anyone would be so kind as to pine in with their advice...

Just had my AVIC D3 stolen out of my 2006 Nissan Xterra (Mother F#$!@ers!). The D3 had provided much loyal service for several years but I am now looking to fill the gap that is now my dash.

Haven't really looked at the F-series until now (had no need to) but they look pretty legit. Can get a F90BT from Comp-U-Plus for $589 today. Should I do this before the 2009 Road Show and see whats new? Would rather not wait a month to drive around with a hole in my dash nor do I want to pay MSRP for the new models. The only advantage I suppose would be that the F-series would drop in price....but I want tunes in my car now!!!

Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

that sucks. i had the same thing happen to me. but after i put in the f90 had it in for a few months it to got stolen. but as far as the f90, i did not like it at all. the boot time was extremely annoying. it did have some great features, but i liked my d3 a whole lot better. i now have a kenwood ddx812 with the add on navigation, and i love it. the only drawback is the ipod control is not as good as the one on the pioneer.