AVIC411.com

system finally working but nothing seems to be linked!!

my problems started when i tried to restore my system to factory settings and the power got cut and the system had nothing on it so it caused it to reset every 10-15 secounds.

i managed to get that fixed with the files on this site, they are for my machine i have the f90bt US model, so this is what it does so far

it shows the pioneer screen, then nothing i press menu and it shows the menu.

i can press the settings button which shows the AV settings and AV Video settings neither of which i can press, i can press the Settings button which takes me into settings. the other two acknowledge the press but dont progress to the screen they should. the Contacts and Nav dont do anything either, the Contacts bring up a screen saying there are no contacts on the system but the phone settings button on the home screen wont work so i cant reconnect my phone to resync the contacts list.

the nav button bring up the "OK" screen for the acceptance of the user agreement but then it dosnt take me to the nav screen and the buttons turns blue as if it was pressed.

iv reinstalled the software twice via the update process but cant seem to get anything to work im stuck,

any help would be great any ideas anything im stuck and getting more and more anoyed

Thanks again

my problems started when i tried to restore my system to factory settings and the power got cut and the system had nothing on it so it caused it to reset every 10-15 secounds.

i managed to get that fixed with the files on this site, they are for my machine i have the f90bt US model, so this is what it does so far

it shows the pioneer screen, then nothing i press menu and it shows the menu.

i can press the settings button which shows the AV settings and AV Video settings neither of which i can press, i can press the Settings button which takes me into settings. the other two acknowledge the press but dont progress to the screen they should. the Contacts and Nav dont do anything either, the Contacts bring up a screen saying there are no contacts on the system but the phone settings button on the home screen wont work so i cant reconnect my phone to resync the contacts list.

the nav button bring up the "OK" screen for the acceptance of the user agreement but then it dosnt take me to the nav screen and the buttons turns blue as if it was pressed.

iv reinstalled the software twice via the update process but cant seem to get anything to work im stuck,

any help would be great any ideas anything im stuck and getting more and more anoyed

Thanks again

seems like you have some corrupted files,

could it be the Data.zip file what does this control ? iv i try and run the files within windows CE they freeze the computer and make it reboot, the files i have tried are in the alp folder, the AV.exe Main Menu.exe and Nav.exe all freeze the computer.

could it have anything to do with the windows ce ? does the pioneer embed any settings into the file structure of windows ?

can i get the EU or UK bacup of the dirve will this work ? just want something to listen in my car

thanks