AVIC411.com

PLEASE, HELP ME!I need to restore my AVIC to FACTORY SETTING

Hi everybody, I'm Luca from Italy and I've bought this wonderfull AVIC F900BT one week ago. I've the following problem. I've Used the pioneer navgate feeds, to upload a personalized splash screen and some POI (fuel distributors and speedcam radar). Now the system seem to be very imperfect as navigation (It will show distributors where there are nothing), everytime i startup the AVIC the map show the cross as I've touched the screen even if i've done anything.... So, I ask You, please, how I've to reset all system to factory setting. I''ve tried by the hole in the upper left of AVIC and even on the NAVI setup, but I've seen that tha splash screen is the one I've changed and not the original one, the button color are the one i've choosen, and I'm not able to delete / remove the added POI. (even because I'm not able to realize wich are the new one I've added comparing with older (PLease, I'm sorry for my bad English).

Thank You in advance

Thank You very much cmh928,

I've followed your suggestion end it seems that everythings work fine... almost... In few word

When I startup the AVIC, after the splash screen, and after I've pushed the MAP button, the display show the current map, but it also show the cross icon, as I've touched the display. I need to touch the display to remove the cross icon, (see the pic attached). at the beginning the cross icon was shown only touching the display, and starting up the AVIC, non cross was showed.

P.S. My AVIC has 2.000.5000 firmware and 1.000800 map. Using the testmode for european version (using mapBDinfo 1.000.600) it changed my map to 1.000600. So I edited the text file "IntegrationVersion: 01.000800" and now avic shows again MAP ver. 1.00080

Read the owner's manual! To remove the crosshair and return to follow me mode, touch Map again. You can also turn on smart zoom and set it to auto-restore after 10 seconds to do this automatically.

The MaapDBInfo is cosmetic only. The maps on the unit are still the same and will work fine.