AVIC411.com

Acura red background please and thank you!

You rock, thanks! One of my 4 kids complained about the lack of aesthetic of the default background. Imagine that, a 6 year old who is atuned to aesthetic... I'll have a problem when she'll be a teenager :D

Seriously, I am not really good at art and computer, so your help is appreciated. How many "backgrounds" is required for the F700BT? Can custom background be done for the Menu, FM, IPOD and CD (which are the only ones I really used)? The RSX's inside lights are all blood red so having different variant of red hues would be nice. Nothing to wild, with an Acura logo would be nice. Thanks again for your help!

Cheers

Ice

Yes, I like it Bryan. Simple and to the point. Would it be possible to add a caption above that says: "Welcome François" and another below that says "Navigation is loading..." ? (My name is François -- i'm canadian...eh?)

Another question, Bryan. I try to download some background pictures from this site that were just like the one you send me (i.e. embedded in the body of the message), but some of them turned our to be too small for the F700BT's screen, i.e when I installed them, they were only half the height and lenght. What size does the F700BT require the picture to be? Am I downloading them wrong? Is it because I try to right click and select"Save as"?

Thanks and if you don't mind, is it possible to have other background, like for the FM screen and Ipod that would be red? Thanks for all your help, It is appreciated...

Salut Francois...!!!

I'm from Canada too...!!! hehehe...

you like this one...???

For your question about the picture your save as...

the problem are not you but the file size...

the avic or anything computer... fit the picture

with the screen have...

when you take a picture with 1280x1024 size it

easy to fit with many screen...

but when you take file with ex... 623x456

you can fit with "nada" screen heheheh...!!!

it not your process... it the file size...!!!!

if the file fit or not in your screen...!!!

Wow! I am really impressed. Would it be possible to have 2 versions? That one (with the "Welcome Francois" a little higher) and one only with "Welcome" (no name) so that the rest of the community can use it as well (I doubt there are that many "Francois" around :wink: )

This community is very close nit and help each other out. I am impressed, and I like it alot! I have so much choices now. Thanks for the link as well to the red screens. I have PM'ed the creator for a copy of the file.

Thanks!