AVIC411.com

New d2 from 6ave

Well I just ordered a "new" avic d2 from 6ave early this morning. I also got with the deal a ipod hook up and sirius, as well as a 3 year extended warranty for a total price of $950. I think this is a really great deal considering their authorized and what not. I just hope I recieve everything in a timely manor and that it is new. I'll keep you all updated. Any help with the install on a 2006 dodge ram would be great. Do I need a dash kit? Thanks
I guess that will work. To be honest I don't know what the nav bezel looks like. As for the can-bus interface here's a snip from pac's website.

Part Number: C2R-CHY
Now shipping! The C2R-CHY allows you to replace the factory radio in 2005-2006 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. The C2R-CHY provides Accessory, Parking Brake, Reverse, Parking light and VSS outputs. The C2R-CHY auto detects the factory amplifier in the vehicle and turns it on via the C2R-CHY's remote input wire.
The factory amplifier, if available in the vehicle, has only two channel input. When connecting an aftermarket stereo, only two channels can be used. There will be no fading capability of the aftermarket stereo.
2004 Durango, For 2005-2006 Magnum, 300c, Charger, Durango, Grand Cherokee, 2006 Ram, 2007 Caliber and Jeep Commander.

That little beasty can make installation a breeze.