AVIC411.com

Confused, pissed, and worried!!

I have been searching the site for my exact problem, but cannot find it. I see similar issues and have tried the fixes, but to no avail.

1. My F90bt has been working fine and then yesterday, I got the Splash screen then black screen shutdown. None of the buttons are lit up, but I can hear the fan blowing as well.

2. Pushing the buttons after a while doesn't do anything either.

3. I tried the reboot with testmode (downloaded and unzipped the testmode zip file from this site, took the 2 folders and put them on my sd card). When I put in my sd card in my HU all the screen will do is rotate between a black screen, dim splash screen, bright splash screen over and over. Never goes to another screen. Let it do this for about 5 minutes.

Any help would be appreciated. Ive been on the site for a while, but haven't posted till i just ran out of options.

Thanks

have you tried EJECT+RESET buttons at the same time?

Sounds like a hardware failure -- yah, send it back to Pioneer and expect at least a 3-4 week turn-around time, possibly receiving a refurb BACK instead of your unit.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Avic -- where it's YOUR fault for not knowing how to use this brilliant piece of electronic genius!