AVIC411.com

avic-z1 and 2009 Mazda 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:?:Chances are you'll have more problems with a 2009 Mazda6 than with the trim plate. I have a five year old 2004 Mazda6. I purchased new in July 2004 and had to wait two years for an aftermarket dash kit. Three years ago, I went with a AVIC-D1 which I just upgraded to a AVIC-Z2 (modified to Z-3). Integrated radio and AC/heating wiring had to be lengthened and rerouted to accomadate the AVIC Z-3. Big pain in the rear. I'd touch base with a couple of custom audio shops and see if it's possible. Also, check out the Mazda6 forums and ask the questions and see if aftermarket radios for the new Madz6 are possible.
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long for me to reply to your answer. I havent logged on in a while. I ended up getting a Chevy Malibu instead and i have installed the z1 into that. There are some issues though. No sound from Sirrius (even though its finding the signal) and no sound from the ipod (even though its recognizing the connection). I currently trying to figure out why. Thanks for your response to my original question.