AVIC411.com

xm radio hook up issues

So far this sit has help me so much with my new avicf90bt. But now I am stupted. Here is my problem I love my XM radio Gexfm903xm I was using it with an Ibus cabel to my dehp6700mp head unit, well I was given an eclipse dvd nav and 30hd unit, I liked it but missed the Xm and the power and sound quality of my pioneer so i sold it and bought this new pioneer, NOW HERE IS THE PROBLE My unit will not reconize my xm reciever. and i do not want to replace the xm reciever cause i have a life time subsciption on that seriel number. so please help.

i need help on this one too....i have the GEX-p900xm and the GEX-fm903xm and neither of them want to be recognized by the f90bt...i have the units piggybacked off the HD tuner, everything is connected properly to my understading but still it does show up on the f90bt...is anyone running XM on other than the GEX-920xm???help pleeeeeeeese

Well I can answer that one on the pioneer site there are 2 models of xm that are not capatable with this unit and the 900 is one of them, But with this site there might be a super geek that can hake it and mabey mine if it's the same problem.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...