AVIC411.com

WTF!?! Bricked My Device??? Please Help!

Just had my avic-f90bt installed and all running perfect. All i did was get the testmode unzipped and put on a 1g sd card to load device into test mode. I then put in the sd card, turned car on, went into testmode, DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING, then took sd card out, then turned off car. Now i then turned car back on without sd card in and heres the problem:

Device turns on, shows boot screen for maybe 10 seconds, then goes black and on the top it reads in white letters, "Caution: Screen Image May Be Reversed", now its stuck! The cd plays in the background, the menu and map keys light up like normal, i can use the steering wheel controls fine for volume, etc, problem is im stuck on this black screen with this caution message. I dont understand what could have caused this all of a sudden when i didn't even change anything in test mode. Only thing i can think of i did wrong was take the sd card out of the reader while still in test mode then turned car off. Not seeing out that can cause this but thats the only explanation i can come up with. Can anyone please help me on this? Was soooo stoked getting this device off ebay and it worked perfect before i did this and now nothing! Please help, thank you.

P.S. I have tried to soft reset the device with stylus and still no go. Tried several times turning car on and off, pushing menu and map buttons, nothing will change the screen! Im so pissed at myself but cant imagine would could have really caused this since ive changed no setting in test mode at all. I did try to copy flash drive to sd card (8g card) but each time got error 19 cannot copy files/folders right away. Thats another issue in its self but right now i would like a working device.

Now im thinking its a wiring problem with the back up camera. Trying this out ive had the car in park, engine off. I then now tried to put the car in reverse and now the splash screen comes back on then car loads up fine. I then put the car back into park and now im back at this black screen with same caution message. I then press menu or map and it works fine now. Im going back to the auto shop tomorrow anyways so ill have them double check the wires but maybe this is the problem? Seems weird since i did plenty of driving after the shop and all worked perfect.

Looks like i fixed the problem. It had to do with the backup camera and its settings. Once i changed the back up camera settings it fixed the start up problem. The problem now is if i select back up camera while im driving i get this same error, black screen with the caution message above and thats it. Not a big deal to see the backup camera while driving but would be nice to have it working. Any ideas on that anyone? Thanks!