AVIC411.com

MSN Won't Connect Anymore???

I've activated my unit with msn for it to work on my device. I've had it working usually with 1 or maybe 2 bars of reception to msn. Doesn't make sense to me since i am in los angeles, california, probably the largest area for msn to work! For the past 3 days now I cannot connect to msn no matter where i am. I click on msn, then status, and it just says in the middle of the screen connecting to msn forever and never changes. Any ideas? Thanks!

OMG! I just checked the msn website coverage area and of course i live in the only white area (no coverage area) in all of los angeles, this explains a lot! Well ill try it out more when im more in the green cities to really see if theres a problem. Had no idea there was no coverage until now.

How much do they charge?(MSN)

You get a 3 month free trial. I was gonna try it out before deciding if it was worth it to purchase or not. It's $129 for a lifetime service i believe, not like you'll have the unit in your ride for a lifetime though, haha! Only thing it works good for me is for movies and traffic, weather doesn't work and gas prices is usually useless.