AVIC411.com

I have a avic90-dvd nav unit and a p6400cd head unit they were bought as soon as pioneer came out with em 2002,2003 paid 1500.00 for em and it was awesome worked great. But I had stored them for a while and now want to use em in a car I just bought. problems I cant find the cd for nav unit I would love to find how to get a copy of it.

I can get the updates but I believe its for touchscreen only units. I dont need touch screen but If I must upgrade Id rather upgrade to a new head unit, but keep my avic 90 any Ideas what head unit I can use to keep using the 90?

I have two disks 40s I believe east and west but when trying to update I entered the east cd and it updated then gave me a enter original disk. I remember the disk I got originally was a single disk with a green colored face. Maybe Im doing something wrong. but also I found a service mode anyone know the password and what you can do in it?